The need to secure healthcare professionals in the medical industry has become a pressing issue for healthcare providers facing rapidly ageing populations. The healthcare talent shortage is probably the key influential factor that is affecting and limiting organizational excellence in the industry. As nations prepare for problems associated with fast ageing populations, provision of efficient healthcare delivery becomes increasingly important. More pressure and emphasis have been placed on providing quality care for citizens. As such, recruiting and retaining skilled and qualified healthcare providers remains the biggest challenge for almost all organizations.
Healthcare Professionals Management Strategies Asia will be held from 22 - 24 August at the Sheraton Towers, Singapore.
Why You Must Attend:
• This is the first and only dedicated conference in Asia
to address the pressing staffing challenges in the
• Identify and resolve the common problem areas faced
by healthcare giants which are hindering organizational
• Understand how your peers in the healthcare industry
are battling this global industry shortage
• Master ways to gain a competitive edge in attracting
desired talents into your team
• Revolutionize and re-design a strategic workforce
planning program to promote business efficiency and
• Benefit from the most comprehensive and educational
convention highlighting the critical importance of
recruitment, retention and people management in your organization
Hope to see you all there!