|Innovations in Healthcare Managment and Informatics|
In 2012, Innovations in Healthcare Management and Informatics is coming to Bangkok. The two day CXO led strategic conference, backed by a comprehensive programme of masterclasses, workshops and site visits will gather the region’s top hospital decision makers, and best in class international case studies. 35 Key speakers have been lined up including the following international experts:
1. Mike Bainbridge, Clinical Architect, NHS Connecting for Health, UK
2. Pekka Ruotsalainen, Research Professor, National Institute for Health and Welfare, Helsinki, Finland
3. Dr. Karen Kinder, Executive Director ACG International, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University
4. Professor Michael Legg, Professorial Fellow, Centre for Health Informatics and e-Health Research, University of Wollongong
5. Prof. Jim Warren, Professor and Chair in Health Informatics, University of Auckland
Leading case studies will be presented and discussed by:
1. Taipei Medical University
2. Indian Association for Medical Informatics
3. Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University
4. MOH Holdings Singapore
5. Max Healthcare Institute, India
Be among these leading experts and learn their experiences in spearheading hospital group and nation-wide health informatics agenda. Register now to enjoy early bird discounts. Special pricing is available for hospitals.
For the full registration details and programme agenda, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6722 9388 or visit www.healthcareinformaticsasia.com.
Malaysia Healthcare is proud to be a partner of this exclusive annual event. Innovations in Healthcare Management and Informatics is supported by The International Medical Informatics Association (IMIA) and Indian Association for Medical Informatics (IAMI).”